Tuesday 5 December 2017

GDT projects for I-craft

Hello everyone, 
I’m Riddhi and here I’m coming with my GDT projects for I-Craft. 
I made this projects with using i-Craft stencils and sentiment MDF cutouts. And they are really awesome.

So let me share quick overview of each project.
Let’s begin with the first project. This quote is really interesting and one of my favourite 
“The Artist Sees 
What 
Other Catch 
Glimpse Of “ . 
Isn’t it so awesome?? I believe all of us can feel this each day .
This project is an altered Mixmedia Box. I made some textures for the base . Then I coloured it with. Black Heavy Gesso and then I used Pink Impasto Colour by Finnabair. Then I added some more textures on it. Added some opal magic wax for some shine to it . 
Then finally I added the chipboard and the sentiment cutout by I-Craft.

Here you can find all the sentiment emblishments and the stencils by I-Craft 




Here is my 2nd project ,
 I made simple layout with using some modelling paste and some background stamps . Add some red colour ink by Distress ink.



Coming with 3rd project,
Another layout with using i-Craft stencil. Applying some modelling paste and some colour inks by distress oxides ink. Made some background with using stamps by prima marketing . Stamp with the numbers is wooden stamp.



4th project is here,




Here I come with the final project,
This MDF sentiment is from I-Craft And the stencil as well. I added some dried plant on the background of the face. 

Here you can find the same sentiment emblishment which I used for the project.



I hope you like it.
Thanks 
Riddhi

No comments:

Post a Comment